Don’t let this legal content scare you: we want to reward you for referring customers to Succeed English! Thanks for helping us, and we look forward to a profitable, mutually benefical relationship.
Affiliate programs are win-wins: you get to promote a service that helps your clients, we make sales, and you make money from the commission.
For how the program works and how to use it, head here: Affiliate Info
Earn commission for referrals
As an affiliate, we currently pay 20% on all successful referrals. You will earn 0.6 cents per word which at our current price point of 3 cents is 20%. The typical customer submits around 8,000 words to us. If you refer 10 typical customers, you will earn $480 (10 x 8,000 x 0.6¢=$480).
We pay affiliate commissions the first week of every month, normally the first business day of the month. Succeed English has a 30-day money back guarantee, so we only pay commissions that are 30 days or older. If you refer a sale on January 8, the 30 day refund period ends in February, and you will get paid the next payout date: the first week of March. Payments are made on balances above $100. All affiliate commissions are paid via PayPal. If you require a different payment method other than Paypal, please contact us and we will make the ncessary arrangements.
Referral cookie lifetime
When a customer clicks on your affiliate link, a cookie is set on their browser that tracks your referral. That cookie is stored for 7 days after the click.
Refunds and revoked payments
Only referrals that are older than 30 days and are still in good standing (not refunded) will be included with the payout. If a payment has been refunded or revoked, we do not pay commission for the referral. We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Normally, rejections for commission happen for two reasons:
- The sale that generated the commission has been refunded
- The referral method violated our policies (details below) or the spirit of our policies
Affiliate Program Policies
Approved promotional methods
Essentially: promotional methods should add value to Succeed English, and we will end up paying you more commissions!
Examples of good promotional methods:
- Refer clients to Succeed English – Do you think Succeed English is a good fit for your clients or customers? Share an affiliate link with them!
- Write a blog post or review – Show how Succeed English can be used to really enhance the written English of your clients.
- Share on social networks – Send out tweets to your Twitter followers with your affiliate link. Share on Facebook. As long as you’re not spamming them, that’s a great way to get referrals.
- Help others online – Lots of people want more confidence with their written English, especially in their important documents. Recommend us to them.
Prohibited promotional methods
- Any form of spam. Email, link spamming, comment spamming, etc. will not be allowed. If you’re posting to a forum or comment thread, follow the rules of the website you’re on.
- Anything illegal, or morally offensive. That’s subjective, we know. Still, if we don’t like it for any reason, you’ll be banned from the program. This includes spam, for whatever definition of spam we want to use.
- Don’t violate our trademarks. Don’t use “Succeed English” in your domain name.
- Confusing customers into thinking your site is operated or endorsed by Succeed English (by copying our site’s design, for example) is not allowed.
Paid search guidelines
If you bid on keywords in any search engines or social media site like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Twitter, and Facebook:
- Don’t bid to have your ad appear for Succeed English with any additional terms, such as “Succeed English coupons”, “Succeed English discounts”, “Succeed English promotions”. Broad matches are also not allowed.
Consequences of bad behavior
If we find your promotional methods to be not in keeping with these terms, we will reject commissions and disable your affiliate account.
Nature of relationship
Affiliates are not employees. Affiliates are entirely independent of Succeed English.
We reserve the right to alter these terms at any time, for any reason, should our business needs change.
Succeed English cannot be held liable in any way, for anything, for any reason for anything other than your commission earned. Our sole and only legal obligation can only be to pay you the approved commission you have earned on your sales. We cannot be held liable or sued for anything whatsoever, other than unpaid comission.
By being an affiliate, you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before being deemed “earned” and subsequently paid. This affiliate agreement is not a contract. The affiliate relationship does not represent a formal agreement. You are not an employee of Succeed English. You agree not to sue Succeed English. These terms are subject to change without notice.
Already logged-in? Go to your Dashboard