Affiliate programs are win-wins: you get to promote a service that helps your clients, we make sales, and you make money from the commission.
- 1. How much can I earn?
- 2. What do I have to do?
- 3. How to register
- 4. Where to log-in
- 5. How to refer
- 6. Ways to refer
- 7. Materials
- 8. How do I track my Earnings?
- 9. Agreements
1. How Much Can I Earn?
The amount you will earn is mainly influenced by your reach, i.e. How many Non-Native English speakers you can contact. Depending on the size of your reach, it’s possible to see $10,000+, $100,000+ or even seven figures in extra Revenue.
2. What do I have to do?
The truth is, very little. We do all of the real ‘work’, all you have to do is send the odd Email, Tweet or Facebook Post to your contacts recommending our service. Also, given that all of these can be easily automated, you really are looking at minimal time and effort, with zero cost. You are also free to write your own email/tweets/posts too. Ours are just there to save you time.
You can also place ads on your site if you wish. This truly does mean you can place the ad, and wait for the commission to roll in.
Furthermore, we have a collection of pre-written emails/tweets/posts along with code snippets for you to just copy and paste. Again, minimal work. See below: Materials for more.
3. How to register
5. How To Refer
You will refer mainly via your own unique URL that leads to our site. This will take the form of the site’s url appended with “/ref/ID” where “ID” represents your account ID. So, for example if your Account ID was 142, the link you’d send to people would be http://succeedenglish.com/ref/142/. This link can be copied from within your Affiliate Area.
You can also refer via ads. These ads have been pre-drafted for you and take the form of regular HTML code which again, you can easily just copy and paste. You can pick these up via Materials below.
6. Ways to refer
- Refer clients to Succeed English – Do you think Succeed English is a good fit for your clients or customers? Share an affiliate link with them!
- Write a blog post or review – Show how Succeed English can be used to really enhance the written English of your clients.
- Share on social networks – Send out tweets to your Twitter followers with your affiliate link. Share on Facebook. As long as you’re not spamming them, that’s a great way to get referrals.
- Help others online – Lots of people want more confidence with their written English, especially in their important documents. Recommend us to them.
- Display Advertising – Lot’s of people are compelled to improve the Engish in their documents when they see our ads.
7. Pre-Drafted Materials
For pre-drafted emails/tweets/posts head here. You must append your Referral Url correctly. You are also free to write your own email/tweets/posts too. Ours are just there to save you time.
Your primary resource for ad materials is in your Affiliate Area under “Creatives”. There you will find ready-made ads in all common sizes.
8. How do I track my earnings?
We believe a good Affiliate Program is built on trust and transparency. For this reason, we use a system whereby you get full visibility of all of your referral activity from your very own account. This provides you with your Affiliate URLs, statistics, Graphs, Referrals, Visits, Creatives and Settings. This means that everything is tracked, verifiable and auditable. Your account is accessible here: Affiliate Area
Like any Affiliate Program, we have one or two rules that we’ll need you to stick to in our Affiliate Agreement. But don’t let any legal content scare you: we want to reward you for referring customers to Succeed English! Thanks for helping us, and we look forward to a profitable, mutually benefical relationship.
Already logged-in? Go to your Dashboard